A Complete Guide on How To Invest In U.S. Stock Markets | Stockal
May 13 2021 - Team Stockal
Stockal is not just an investment platform but your smart companion on your journey in the U.S. stock markets. A SMART, SIMPLE & SECURE investment platform that allows you to invest in the U.S. stock markets from India.
- Account Creation Within 2 Minutes
- Easy Onboarding Process
- No Account Minimum
- Fractional Investing Available
- SIPC Protection Of Up To $500,000 on your investments
Why invest in the U.S. markets?
Here are the top reasons why you MUST consider investing in the U.S. markets:
- As per RBI’s Liberalized Remit Scheme (LRS), Indians can freely remit up to USD 2,50,000 per year.
- Even amid the pandemic, NASDAQ Composite and NASDAQ 100 were above their 1-year level.
- The U.S. GDP is higher than that of India and accounts for approximately 15% of the world’s GDP.
- The U.S. stock market makes up for approximately 55% of global market capitalization. In comparison, India accounts for around 3% of global market capitalization.
- The U.S. market offers higher trading volumes which in turn offers better liquidity.
- The U.S. is home to the largest stock exchange in the world – the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
- The momentum the U.S. stocks have shown even amid the COVID-19 pandemic cannot be ignored. Companies like Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Amazon, Netflix and Google (Alphabet) have shown outstanding performance and their growth only looks promising considering their recent quarterly earnings.
- The investment options that the U.S. market presents to Indian investors are vast. Investors from India can choose to invest in mutual funds, ETFs or better yet invest directly in the U.S. stocks taking full advantage of the LRS scheme of the RBI.
Benefits of using Stockal to invest in the U.S. stock markets
- Robust Customer Support System to help make your investment journey more convenient and comfortable
- Latest research available on platform (in association with TipRanks) to help you make the right investment decisions
- Subscriptions plan to suit the needs of every Indian investor
- Priority Hotline for Gold Plan subscribers
- Curated portfolios to help Indian investors invest in disruptive technologies and themes in the U.S. stock markets
How to Invest?
Step 1 – Signup on Stockal using your email address. Verify email.
Step 2 – Post your email verification, select a suitable plan to go along with your investment needs and goals.
You can select your plan based on the frequency and volume of transactions (buy & sale of stocks) that you plan to undertake in the future.
We have plans that suit every type of investor & their investing needs.
Step 3 – Complete KYC verification and LRS documentation process.
Step 4: Once your account gets verified you get eligible to add funds to your account.
Step 5: Search for the stock(s) you wish to invest in.
Step 6 – You will be redirected to a new page where you will find all the required information such as company financials, fundamental indicators, recent news, Stock analysis by expert analysts, and much more.